Libya’s Central Bank Governor Sadiq al-Kabir called on the international community to help end a week-long shutdown of oil ports by eastern military commander Khalifa Haftar, likening the closures to a “bullet in the head.”
Libya oil shutdown is a ‘bullet in the head,’ says bank governor
The LNA crippled oil production and closed ports last weekend while haggling over a truce with the national government. (Reuters)
- 36068 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 9110 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 4367 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total including 25 deaths
- 3167 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 3159 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 1593 Views Coronavirus: Ultra-orthodox Jews cough on Israeli police, calling them 'Nazis'
- 358366 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120887 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44414 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 36067 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 33985 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29734 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina