Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia’s energy giant, reported a 20 percent drop in net profit for 2019, with 330.69 billion Saudi riyals ($88.18 billion) in net profit for the year, down from 420.39 billion riyals ($112.1 billion) for 2018, according to a statement posted on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul).
- 9310 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3850 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3429 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 1509 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 1420 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 1306 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt business conditions fall at record pace
- 125456 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 68360 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44741 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34123 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30869 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21064 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus