Oil demand for 2020 is set to fall 2.8 million barrels per day (bpd), or 2.8 percent, year-on-year, according to a new report from Rystad Energy analysts.
Global 2020 oil demand to fall 2.8 mln bpd amid coronavirus, price war: Report
A US oil refinery. (File photo: AP)
Matthew Amlôt, Al Arabiya English
- 9220 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3610 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3161 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 1271 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 929 Views Coronavirus: UAE central bank increases economic stimulus to $69 billion
- 905 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 125143 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 67788 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44706 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34113 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30809 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21052 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus