The Kremlin said oil markets will not be discussed at an upcoming G20 video-summit on Thursday as the spread of coronavirus is the main topic of conversation planned.
Russia has no plans to discuss oil market at G20: Spokesperson
A worker at an oil field owned by Bashneft, Russia. (File photo: Reuters)
- 13948 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 12176 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities
- 3615 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 2460 Views Why is coronavirus killing more men than women?
- 2426 Views Coronavirus: Men in lockdown shave their heads in new trend
- 2138 Views Coronavirus: Countries begin hijacking medical goods over supply shortage fears
- 128590 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 70934 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31164 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21124 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus
- 14439 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 110 new cases, with two new deaths
- 14021 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut