Experts in the private sector lauded Saudi Arabia’s development in the bond market and the country’s privatization efforts in a session titled “Taking stock: Building a competitive capital market in Saudi Arabia and the region,” that took place Wednesday at the Financial Sector Conference in Riyadh.
Experts praise the progress of bond markets and privatization in Saudi Arabia
On the subject of the bond market, Mazin al-Romaih said, “The Saudi Debt Management Office was set up almost a year ago, and I see tremendous work. They’ve done a wonderful job.” (Photo courtesy: @SaudiFSC Twitter)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 8456 Views Coronavirus: Dubai closes, fines nine fitness centers for violating COVID-19 measures
- 7726 Views Coronavirus: UAE arrests 8 for organizing weddings violating precautionary measures
- 6082 Views US says all UN sanctions on Iran restored, Security Council opposes move
- 3770 Views Dubai-based Al Habtoor Group to open representative office in Israel
- 3573 Views Trump is a target of Iran for ‘life’ for Soleimani killing: Supreme leader Rep.
- 1040 Views Jewish settlers enter, pray at Al Aqsa in Jerusalem despite coronavirus lockdown
- 29328 Views Lebanon: More families are marrying off teenage daughters as economic despair sets in
- 12311 Views UAE, Bahrain normalize ties with Israel at historic White House event
- 11180 Views For insulting Erdogan, over 3,800 sentenced to prison in Turkey in 2019: Report
- 9807 Views Coronavirus: Passengers arriving in Abu Dhabi must wear COVID-19 tracking device
- 9400 Views Oman official attended UAE-Israel-Bahrain ceremony: White House official
- 8811 Views Coronavirus: 1,850 children of UAE health care workers receive scholarships