Emirates REIT reported an 81.1 percent drop in net profit for Q3 2019 year-on-year due to revaluation losses on property as a result of market conditions, the fund manager said.
Emirates REIT reports 81.1% net profit drop year-on-year for Q3 2019
The Dubai property market has experienced a period of contraction. (File photo: Reuters)
Matthew Amlôt, Al Arabiya English
- 310571 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 29525 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 22095 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 14516 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia orders Jeddah lockdown, enforces earlier curfew
- 12512 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 8796 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 437231 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 310568 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120158 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91953 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 43493 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 35160 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators