Retail subscriptions to Saudi Aramco’s initial public offering (IPO) reached 38.1 billion riyals ($10.16 billion) as of midday Thursday, according to Samba Capital, the IPO’s lead manager.
Aramco IPO retail subscription oversubscribed, $10.16 billion in orders: Samba
Retail investors have until end-of-day Thursday to participate in the IPO. (File photo: Reuters)
Matthew Amlôt, Al Arabiya English
- 7146 Views Israel sending weapons to Azerbaijan as fight with Armenia rages on: Sources
- 4987 Views Coronavirus: Massive COVID-19 study in India finds children are superspreaders
- 2436 Views Lebanon’s Berri says framework agreed for Israel border talks
- 1410 Views Head of Israel’s Mossad visits Bahrain, meets intelligence and security officials
- 1312 Views Three Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani shelling near Kashmir
- 1133 Views All 27 American ISIS supporters held by Kurds back in US custody
- 68699 Views UAE set to amend law granting citizenship to expats with certain criteria: Report
- 35214 Views Major blast heard in Paris after fighter jet breaks sound barrier
- 24415 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15794 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 15032 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 12924 Views Dubai-based Burj Khalifa builder Arabtec to close down, file for liquidation: Sources