Iran’s state-run carrier said it would resume flights to Europe starting from Wednesday as the country grapples with a major outbreak of the coronavirus.
IranAir set to resume Europe flights as EU safety agency lifts ban
A Mahan Air passenger plane takes off from Mehrabad Airport in Tehran, Iran. (File photo: AP)
- 3850 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3430 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 1605 Views Saudi Ministry of Justice sends out a message of hope amid coronavirus pandemic
- 1509 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 1420 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 1306 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt business conditions fall at record pace
- 125456 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 68361 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44741 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34123 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30869 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21064 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus