A much-anticipated Mideast outpost of the Louvre now has its first director, but visitors will have to wait until next year to visit the new art museum.
Abu Dhabi Louvre plans 2017 launch
The Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority said on Tuesday the Louvre branch in the UAE capital will host its first visitors in 2017. (File photo)
The Associated Press, Abu Dhabi
- 7444 Views Israel sending weapons to Azerbaijan as fight with Armenia rages on: Sources
- 5057 Views Coronavirus: Massive COVID-19 study in India finds children are superspreaders
- 2506 Views Lebanon’s Berri says framework agreed for Israel border talks
- 1846 Views Head of Israel’s Mossad visits Bahrain, meets intelligence and security officials
- 1626 Views Armenia says it recalls ambassador from Israel over arms sales to Azerbaijan
- 1430 Views Three Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani shelling near Kashmir
- 73557 Views UAE set to amend law granting citizenship to expats with certain criteria: Report
- 35324 Views Major blast heard in Paris after fighter jet breaks sound barrier
- 24435 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15805 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 15036 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 13207 Views Dubai-based Burj Khalifa builder Arabtec to close down, file for liquidation: Sources