Former Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn has appeared in a Japanese courtroom for a hearing ahead of his trial on accusations of financial misconduct.
Former Nissan chairman Ghosn appears in Tokyo court
Carlos Ghosn attends at the Tomorrow In Motion event on the eve of press day at the Paris Auto Show. (File photo: Reuters)
The Associated Press, Tokyo
- 11977 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 10017 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities
- 2514 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 2378 Views Iran has blamed US, Israel, Jews for coronavirus: Report
- 2092 Views Coronavirus: Men in lockdown shave their heads in new trend
- 1952 Views Coronavirus: Countries begin hijacking medical goods over supply shortage fears
- 128085 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 70482 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31110 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21115 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus
- 14429 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 110 new cases, with two new deaths
- 14001 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut