Oman Air CEO Abdulaziz al-Raisi plans to hold talks with Airbus if Boeing does not provide a support and recovery plan for its grounded 737 MAX planes before June 17, a statement by the Omani company said on Friday.
Oman Air plans Airbus talks unless Boeing provides 737 Max support plan
A file picture shows a Oman air plane landing at at Dubai's International Airport. (AFP)
- 247381 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 17781 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 12548 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 11077 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 6369 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 3529 Views Italian nurse Daniela Trezzi commits suicide over fears of spreading coronavirus
- 415426 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 247383 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 118154 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91763 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 42793 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 34888 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators