The chairman of Huawei says the Chinese tech giant has yet to see any benefit from President Donald Trump’s promise to allow US companies to sell some components to the company and called on Washington to remove it from a security blacklist.
Huawei calls on US to lift export restrictions
Trump promised last month to allow some sales to Huawei but said it stays on the "entity list." (File photo: Reuters)
The Associated Press, Shenzhen.
- 14723 Views Coronavirus: UAE bans movement in, out of Abu Dhabi as lockdown tightened
- 5530 Views Libyan National Army captures town as Turkey sends more Syrians to Libya: Report
- 5057 Views Coronavirus: Emirates may take four years to resume flying to previous destinations
- 3819 Views Urmia prisoners denied medical care amid coronavirus in Iran: Opposition group
- 2983 Views Dubai’s Bayut, Dubizzle owners, EMPG, OLX to merge, forming $1 bln unicorn start up
- 2341 Views Coronavirus in the water: Risk of transmission varies between pools, lakes, oceans
- 170366 Views Iranian girl, 13, beheaded by father in reported honor killing
- 163516 Views Coronavirus: Emirates allows booking flights from Dubai to 12 Arab states from July 1
- 32267 Views Japan will only back Lebanon IMF bailout if it deports Carlos Ghosn: Nissan Lawyer
- 18673 Views Coronavirus: Sudan ex-President Omar al-Bashir in hospital with symptoms, says report
- 17647 Views Netflix documentary criticized for saying Saudi Arabia gained independence in 1932
- 14917 Views Archaeologists reveal well-preserved Roman mosaic in Italy’s Verona