According to new data from Kaspersky, there has been a rise in the number of users targeted by malware designed to harvest consumers’ digital data to over 940,000 for the first half of 2019, up from less than 600,000 for the same period in 2018.
60 percent rise in users targeted by password stealers: Report
This malware aims to sabotage privacy, stealing consumers’ digital data directly from web browsers. (File photo: Shutterstock)
Matthew Amlôt, Al Arabiya English
- 247377 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 17780 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 12548 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 11076 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 6366 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 3529 Views Italian nurse Daniela Trezzi commits suicide over fears of spreading coronavirus
- 415426 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 247376 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 118154 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91763 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 42793 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 34888 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators