An Apple-branded credit card designed primarily for mobile use will start rolling out on Tuesday.
Apple-branded credit card will soon be available to iPhone users
Apple announced the card in March in a partnership with Goldman Sachs. (File photo: AP)
The Associated Press, New York
- 126882 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 7273 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 3581 Views Coronavirus: Dubai approves permits for dog walking
- 3235 Views Coronavirus: Can it spread through air conditioning?
- 2735 Views Coronavirus: Kuwait orders two areas into full lockdown
- 2570 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 277 new cases, total rises to 2,076
- 126885 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 72973 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31582 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 15174 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 14073 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut
- 13339 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities