United Arab Emirates (UAE) telecoms company du saw no evidence of security concerns about Huawei’s 5G technology, the company’s chief technological officer Saleem Albalooshi told Reuters on Sunday.
UAE telecom du sees no evidence of ‘security holes’ in Huawei’s 5G technology
Huawei has repeatedly denied US allegations that its company’s technology presents a security risk. (File photo: Reuters)
- 310550 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 29525 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 22093 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 14493 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia orders Jeddah lockdown, enforces earlier curfew
- 12509 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 8787 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 437231 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 310552 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120158 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91953 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 43493 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 35160 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators