Vietnamese garment makers will face severe shortage of materials from the second quarter of this year because the new coronavirus has disrupted their supply chains, the chairman of the Vietnam Textile and Apparel Association said on Tuesday.
Coronavirus disrupts Vietnamese garment industry supply chain: Chairman
In this Oct. 24, 2017, photo, a garment worker sews clothes at Pro Sports factory in Nam Dinh province, Vietnam. (File photo: AP)
- 10664 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 9812 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities
- 2303 Views Iran has blamed US, Israel, Jews for coronavirus: Report
- 1977 Views Coronavirus: Men in lockdown shave their heads in new trend
- 1847 Views Coronavirus: Countries begin hijacking medical goods over supply shortage fears
- 1687 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 127761 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 70316 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31098 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21112 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus
- 14428 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 110 new cases, with two new deaths
- 14000 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut