US biotechnology company Ufovax extended its patented one component self-assembling protein nanoparticle (1c-SApNP) vaccine platform technology to a vaccine against the coronavirus COVID-19.
US company to use virus-like protein nanoparticles as vaccine against coronavirus
An illustration, created at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), depicts the 2019 Novel Coronavirus. (Reuters)
Tuqa Khalid, Al Arabiya English
- 154722 Views Massive explosions rock Lebanon’s capital of Beirut; Trump says it was an ‘attack’
- 10540 Views Lebanon PM Diab says 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate at site of Beirut blasts
- 8128 Views Israel denies being behind Lebanon blast: Source
- 5225 Views Damaged Lebanon hospitals treating patients in parking lots after Beirut blasts
- 3858 Views Saudi Arabia affirms its full support, solidarity with Lebanon after Beirut blasts
- 2424 Views Watch: Debris falls on Lebanese priest, parishioners during Beirut explosions
- 145496 Views Massive explosions rock Lebanon’s capital of Beirut; Trump says it was an ‘attack’
- 46510 Views Coronavirus: No appointments to enter Abu Dhabi via border COVID-19 test until Aug 23
- 36083 Views Coronavirus: Europe facing a second wave of COVID-19, says UK health minister
- 23182 Views Black and white Instagram selfie challenge sheds light on femicide in Turkey
- 8733 Views Coronavirus: UAE’s police dogs first in the world to successfully sniff out COVID-19
- 8722 Views Tourism amid coronavirus: Which countries lifted, eased or kept travel restrictions?