A research project by Singapore University of Technology and Design used data-based estimations to create models which show the coronavirus life-cycle in specific countries, and estimated an “end date” for the COVID-19 outbreak globally and in specific countries, including the US, UK, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, India and Turkey.
Research predicts ‘end date’ of coronavirus crisis in US, UK, Italy, France, Spain
Models predicting the life cycle of the coronavirus in certain countries based on a research project by Singapore University of Technology and Design. (Screengrab)
Tuqa Khalid, Al Arabiya English
- 8456 Views Coronavirus: Dubai closes, fines nine fitness centers for violating COVID-19 measures
- 7726 Views Coronavirus: UAE arrests 8 for organizing weddings violating precautionary measures
- 6082 Views US says all UN sanctions on Iran restored, Security Council opposes move
- 3769 Views Dubai-based Al Habtoor Group to open representative office in Israel
- 3573 Views Trump is a target of Iran for ‘life’ for Soleimani killing: Supreme leader Rep.
- 1039 Views Jewish settlers enter, pray at Al Aqsa in Jerusalem despite coronavirus lockdown
- 29328 Views Lebanon: More families are marrying off teenage daughters as economic despair sets in
- 12311 Views UAE, Bahrain normalize ties with Israel at historic White House event
- 11180 Views For insulting Erdogan, over 3,800 sentenced to prison in Turkey in 2019: Report
- 9807 Views Coronavirus: Passengers arriving in Abu Dhabi must wear COVID-19 tracking device
- 9400 Views Oman official attended UAE-Israel-Bahrain ceremony: White House official
- 8811 Views Coronavirus: 1,850 children of UAE health care workers receive scholarships