At least 23 migrant workers were killed early Saturday when a truck they were travelling in crashed into a stationary truck on a highway in northern India, an official said.
Coronavirus lockdown: Truck collision on Indian highway kills 23 migrant workers
Migrant workers from other states run towards a railway station desperate to catch a train to return to their homes, in Mumbai, India, Friday, May 15, 2020. (AP)
The Associated Press, Lucknow
- 7444 Views Israel sending weapons to Azerbaijan as fight with Armenia rages on: Sources
- 5057 Views Coronavirus: Massive COVID-19 study in India finds children are superspreaders
- 2506 Views Lebanon’s Berri says framework agreed for Israel border talks
- 1846 Views Head of Israel’s Mossad visits Bahrain, meets intelligence and security officials
- 1626 Views Armenia says it recalls ambassador from Israel over arms sales to Azerbaijan
- 1430 Views Three Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani shelling near Kashmir
- 73557 Views UAE set to amend law granting citizenship to expats with certain criteria: Report
- 35324 Views Major blast heard in Paris after fighter jet breaks sound barrier
- 24435 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15805 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 15036 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 13207 Views Dubai-based Burj Khalifa builder Arabtec to close down, file for liquidation: Sources