PepsiCo China said on Sunday that operations at one of its food processing plants in Beijing had been suspended after at least one employee tested positive for the coronavirus, in the latest outbreak of COVID-19 virus in the capital.
PepsiCo China food processing plant in Beijing halted after coronavirus case
A file photo shows a PepsiCo worker as he watches over a delivery of the soft drinks to a supermarket in Beijing. (AFP)
- 3651 Views French FM accuses Turkey of trying to ‘whip up hatred’ against France
- 3085 Views Macron tweets in Arabic that France ‘will never give in’ amid Prophet cartoon storm
- 2668 Views Arab Coalition intercepts, destroys second Houthi drone targeting Saudi Arabia
- 2293 Views Iran’s IRGC says deployed troops on border near Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- 1698 Views Kuwait retail co-ops remove French products in boycott over Prophet cartoon
- 911 Views EU labels Erdogan's comments on Macron as "unacceptable"
- 35950 Views Shock in Iraq after woman throws her two children into the Tigris River
- 29110 Views ‘Welcome to Israel’: First UAE delegation received by Israeli PM Netanyahu at airport
- 28016 Views Iranian dissident Mehdi Amin found murdered at his residence in Canada
- 11930 Views Coronavirus: UAE continues to battle surge of infections as 1,563 new cases detected
- 10615 Views Israel, Sudan announce deal normalizing ties
- 10165 Views Rise in UAE coronavirus daily cases ‘normal’, expected to continue: Official