Spain remains a “safe” destination for tourists despite a worrying rise in coronavirus infections in some parts of the country, the government insisted on Tuesday.
Spain ‘safe’ for tourists despite virus spike in some parts, says Govt.
People queue to enter the beach, after Catalonia’s regional authorities and the city council announced restrictions to contain the spread of the coronavirus in Barcelona, Spain, on July 19, 2020. (Reuters)
- 11700 Views Investigators find underground chamber beneath Beirut port wreckage: Reports
- 8088 Views Indonesia volcano Mount Sinabung erupts with tower of smoke and ash
- 1614 Views Lebanon PM resigns less than a week after deadly Beirut explosion
- 1488 Views Hezbollah softens stance on Israel maritime border dispute after Lebanese rage
- 737 Views Explosion hits near Iraq-Kuwait border crossing: Iraqi security source
- 558 Views Read full resignation speech of Lebanon PM Hassan Diab
- 212132 Views Massive explosions rock Lebanon’s capital of Beirut; Trump says it was an ‘attack’
- 61647 Views Watch: Closest footage yet of Beirut blasts from apartment balcony opposite port
- 45203 Views Dubai to enforce flexible working hours starting from August 16
- 40522 Views Beirut explosion: Missing port worker found alive in sea 30 hours after Lebanon blast
- 36538 Views Watch: Beirut explosion sweeps away bride and groom posing for wedding pictures
- 18736 Views Beirut blast is the most tragic: 6 explosions, fires around the world within 72 hours