The threat of attack by militant extremists is on the rise in Brazil as the country prepares to host the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro in August, the national intelligence agency said on Thursday.
‘Brazil, you are our next target:’ How serious is ISIS’s latest threat?
The threat of attack by militant extremists is on the rise in Brazil as the country prepares to host the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. (File photo: AFP)
- 3952 Views Turkey summons EU, Italy, Germany envoys over weapons search of its ship to Libya
- 3644 Views Saudi Arabia will make coronavirus vaccine available for free to everyone: Ministry
- 2976 Views Saudi Aramco: Customers unaffected by Houthi attack on Jeddah petroleum facility
- 2713 Views Qantas chief wants COVID-19 vaccine passport for international travelers
- 2544 Views Israel’s Netanyahu to visit Bahrain at invitation of Bahraini Crown Prince
- 2527 Views Tigray forces say they ‘completely destroyed’ Ethiopian army division
- 15568 Views King Salman, Turkey’s Erdogan discuss G20 summit and bilateral relations
- 8502 Views Arab Coalition intercepts Houthi drone launched from Yemen targeting Saudi Arabia
- 8270 Views Saudi Arabia is US’ ‘strongest partner against extremism’: Ambassador Princess Reema
- 7917 Views Saudi FM denies Netanyahu NEOM visit: ‘There were no Israelis present’
- 7380 Views US President Trump tells G20 he looks forward to working with them ‘for a long time’
- 5162 Views Turkey’s behavior ‘widening its separation’ from Europe: EU foreign policy chief