Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law, became one of the most important figures in international politics.
Who is Donald Trump’s son-in-law, the new advisor to the President-elect
Jared Kushner was born on January 10 1981 to a Jewish family in New Jersey and is the eldest of four siblings. (AFP)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 26070 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 10344 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 1,885 total cases, 328 recoveries
- 8110 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 7407 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 2949 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends entry suspension for visa holders abroad for two more weeks
- 2706 Views Coronavirus: Etihad operates flights to 7 destinations for those looking to leave UAE
- 358013 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 117843 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 58482 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 44141 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33906 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 26270 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4