Steven Mnuchin, a Wall Street banker and a Hollywood film financier, has always stirred controversy, not only since he came into limelight for being Donal Trump’s top campaign fund-raiser.
Who is Steven Mnuchin, the richest US treasury secretary in history?
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin speaks to the media during the daily briefing in the Brady Press Briefing Room of the White House in Washington, Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017. (AP)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 3097 Views Fight against Islamist terror must begin with opposing extremist ideas
- 2979 Views Qantas chief wants COVID-19 vaccine passport for international travelers
- 2687 Views Turkey's Erdogan preparing for worst during 4 years of US incoming president Biden
- 1991 Views UAE allows 100 pct foreign ownership of companies without need for Emirati partner
- 1345 Views Saudi Arabia will be among first countries to receive coronavirus vaccine: Cabinet
- 1073 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia residents praise government plan for free vaccines for all
- 15591 Views King Salman, Turkey’s Erdogan discuss G20 summit and bilateral relations
- 8512 Views Arab Coalition intercepts Houthi drone launched from Yemen targeting Saudi Arabia
- 8284 Views Saudi Arabia is US’ ‘strongest partner against extremism’: Ambassador Princess Reema
- 8062 Views Saudi FM denies Netanyahu NEOM visit: ‘There were no Israelis present’
- 7402 Views US President Trump tells G20 he looks forward to working with them ‘for a long time’
- 5177 Views Turkey’s behavior ‘widening its separation’ from Europe: EU foreign policy chief