Under the guise of political commentary, a professor at Qatar University suggested the use of poisonous gas against certain Qatari tribes who recently voiced their opposition to Doha’s policies in the Gulf crisis.
Qatari professor suggests using chemical gas against opposition tribes
In an interview on the Qatar’s state’s television, a professor suggested the use of chemical weapons on opposing tribes.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 6193 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says
- 5997 Views Lebanon’s PM-designate Adib announces resignation
- 4352 Views Coronavirus: Imams, priests in Abu Dhabi exempted from COVID-19 test fees
- 3692 Views Coronavirus: Thousands protest COVID-19 restrictions in central London
- 3336 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia says these 3 groups are exempt from travel restrictions
- 1492 Views Armenia says Azerbaijan had attacked civilian settlements in disputed region
- 34933 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 24229 Views Coronavirus: Dubai Police arrest Arab actress for hosting public birthday parties
- 23504 Views Turkey sentences female politician to prison for calling Erdogan ‘enemy of women’
- 16301 Views Explosion in Lebanon at Hezbollah arms depot: Report
- 16111 Views Another country will sign a peace deal with Israel in ‘next day or two’: US diplomat
- 15879 Views Coronavirus: UAE records over 1,000 COVID-19 cases, its highest single day spike