During a telephone call between Liverpool football club’s medical team and the Egyptian national team’s Dr. Mohamed Abul-Ela, who has been tasked with communicating with the club to follow-up on Mohamed Salah’s injury after last night’s game, it was said that Salah should be able to fully recover in no more than three weeks.
Mo Salah appears in picture after injury, will he play in World Cup 2018?
Mohamed Salah appears in a picture with NusrEt (commonly known as Salt Bae) following his injury in Saturday night's game. (Twitter)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 17363 Views Investigators find underground chamber beneath Beirut port wreckage: Reports
- 15927 Views Indonesia volcano Mount Sinabung erupts with tower of smoke and ash
- 5100 Views Qassem Soleimani Foundation tweets photo targeting Trump, vows ‘retaliation’
- 2826 Views Coronavirus: Russia approves COVID-19 vaccine, first in the world, Putin says
- 2404 Views Hezbollah softens stance on Israel maritime border dispute after Lebanese rage
- 1741 Views Kuwait nears deal to drastically cut expat numbers by hundreds of thousands: Report
- 212646 Views Massive explosions rock Lebanon’s capital of Beirut; Trump says it was an ‘attack’
- 61968 Views Watch: Closest footage yet of Beirut blasts from apartment balcony opposite port
- 48282 Views Dubai to enforce flexible working hours starting from August 16
- 40712 Views Beirut explosion: Missing port worker found alive in sea 30 hours after Lebanon blast
- 36937 Views Watch: Beirut explosion sweeps away bride and groom posing for wedding pictures
- 19510 Views Beirut blast is the most tragic: 6 explosions, fires around the world within 72 hours