Arab-American groups have sharply criticized a Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad depicting an Arab walking through the desert with a camel, and one group said it would ask the beverage giant to change it before CBS airs the game on Sunday before an expected audience of more than 100 million U.S. viewers.
Arab-American groups call Coke Super Bowl ad 'racist'
Arab-American groups have criticized a Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad and have requested the beverage giant to change it before CBS airs it on Sunday. (Reuters)
- 3748 Views Coronavirus: Former Sudan PM Sadiq al-Mahdi dies of COVID-19
- 2874 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 1,305 new COVID-19 cases, one death, over 136,000 tests
- 2857 Views Israeli strikes kill 19 Iran-backed fighters in Syria: Monitor
- 2617 Views France charges four more students over teacher’s beheading
- 1156 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 322 COVID-19 cases, 428 recoveries
- 566 Views Nearly half of Israelis want Biden to relaunch negotiations with Palestinians: Poll
- 20014 Views UAE-Israel: Nobel Peace Prize nominations for Abu Dhabi Crown Prince, Netanyahu
- 15689 Views King Salman, Turkey’s Erdogan discuss G20 summit and bilateral relations
- 12038 Views Turkey's Erdogan preparing for worst during 4 years of US incoming president Biden
- 8427 Views Saudi FM denies Netanyahu NEOM visit: ‘There were no Israelis present’
- 7542 Views US President Trump tells G20 he looks forward to working with them ‘for a long time’
- 6398 Views Saudi Arabia cracks down on abuse against women with prison term, up to $13,332 fine