Hollywood star Johnny Depp made a surprise appearance at England’s High Court on Wednesday for a hearing in his libel case against The Sun newspaper.
Hollywood star Johnny Depp appears in UK court for libel case
Depp during at the Berlinale Special Gala for screening the film “Minamata” on February 21, 2020 at the 70th Berlinale film festival in Berlin. (AFP)
- 247371 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 17776 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 12548 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 12478 Views Coronavirus: Fears of condom shortage as world's largest maker halts production
- 11075 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 6357 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 415426 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 247376 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 118154 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91763 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 42793 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 34888 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators