This season there are new trends to focus on for all fashion lovers. Many designers are focusing on different trends this Fall/ Winter with new materials, silhouettes and colors to welcome the coming months.
- Red is the new black: Every season, we have a star color and this season the star is the Red. We have seen it in previous seasons but this time it’s back with a vengeance. Red symbolizes power, anger, evil, love and passion. Dare to dress in red.
- Although associated with spring months, pastels are also strong this fall/winter season, with soft, powdery pieces that may remind you of the yummy shades of candy.
- Keep warm in the winter months with fabulous fur pieces in different shapes and comforting shades. Mix and match with leather to create attractive levels of texture in your outfit.
- Adding a geometric piece to your outfit will make you stand out. Try t-shirts printed with math formulas. Think school, think the chalkboard you stared at for years.
- Need a break from heels? You’re in luck. It’s fashionable to feel sporty this season, so go ahead and wear those sneakers. Takes you back to the nineties, right?
- This season, the prints are still here but stronger, be they small or big. Some designers looked to space for inspiration. Rodarte, a luxury brand, created Star Wars-inspired gowns.
- Capes are also making a comeback, think Little Red Riding Hood. Also, inspirations from other Fairytales have also made it to the catwalk, think the cuteness of Snow White with costume-like dresses.
- Tartan is perfect for winter and considered a timeless pattern. The designs vary from cozy/blanket like pieces to oversized coats, fluffy knitted wool for a warm winter and even sexy looks.