These days, the internet is swamped with beauty advice. The crucial thing is knowing where to look. With video rapidly replacing stills as social media’s content du jour, that task is becoming much easier. Some of the most innovative beauty tips are now right at our fingertips, with social media emerging as a platform for beauty bloggers and influencers to share their tips and tricks in a fast-paced format.
Fast and flawless: Instagram’s best one-minute beauty tutorials
These days, the internet is swamped with beauty advice. The crucial thing is knowing where to look.
- 9051 Views Coronavirus: Sudan ex-President Omar al-Bashir in hospital with symptoms, says report
- 3611 Views Iran’s IRGC warns US after receiving new combat vessels
- 3479 Views Netflix documentary criticized for saying Saudi Arabia gained independence in 1932
- 2927 Views ‘A Century in Flux: Chapter II’ virtual exhibit highlights women in Arab art
- 2146 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 3,531 recoveries, 1,644 new cases
- 1822 Views Pakistan Airlines crash: PK 8303 hit runway at 327 kph without landing gear, took off
- 154436 Views Iranian girl, 13, beheaded by father in reported honor killing
- 61839 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia to ease restrictions, restart business, return to ‘normal’
- 41299 Views Wuhan lab had 3 live strains of bat coronavirus, none match COVID-19: Chinese media
- 34579 Views No masks, distancing amid coronavirus: Pictures of American Air flights cause uproar
- 20841 Views Before Pakistan plane crash, pilot warned landing could be ‘troublesome’
- 16881 Views Erdogan lifts 10-year Israel cargo ban while condemning Israeli actions in Palestine