You’ve been following a healthy diet and feeling great about yourself as you got closer to your target weight, but for some reason or another you lost complete control and cheated. No, this isn’t the end of your diet so you shouldn’t continue your food binge.
You’ve cheated on your diet! The dos and don'ts of making it up
You’ve been following a healthy diet, but for some reason you lose control and order a pizza. (File photo: Shutterstock)
- 310571 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 29525 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 22095 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 14516 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia orders Jeddah lockdown, enforces earlier curfew
- 12512 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 8796 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 437231 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 310573 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120160 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91953 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 43493 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 35160 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators