South Africa on Wednesday said it was introducing an affordable, cutting-edge drug to fight HIV in the country with the largest number of people living with the AIDS-causing virus.
South Africa to launch advanced new HIV drug
South Africa’s Health Minister Aaron Motsoaledi holds the three-in-one combination anti-retroviral (ARV) pill, at Phedisong clinic in Ga-Rankuwa, 100 kms north of Johannesburg. (AFP)
- 9218 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3609 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3153 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 1271 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 929 Views Coronavirus: UAE central bank increases economic stimulus to $69 billion
- 905 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 125143 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 67786 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44706 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34113 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30809 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21052 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus