The World Health Organization said Wednesday the measures China is taking to rein in an outbreak of a deadly SARS-like virus would “minimize” the risk of further international spread.
China’s steps ‘minimizing’ risk of virus spreading internationally: WHO
Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus speaks in a press conference after an meeting on the new SARS-like virus spreading in China and other nations in Geneva on January 22, 2020. (AFP)
- 6969 Views Israel sending weapons to Azerbaijan as fight with Armenia rages on: Sources
- 2378 Views Lebanon’s Berri says framework agreed for Israel border talks
- 1387 Views Two French journalists in Armenia injured by Azeri shelling: Source
- 1067 Views All 27 American ISIS supporters held by Kurds back in US custody
- 1011 Views Three Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani shelling near Kashmir
- 418 Views Head of Israel’s Mossad visits Bahrain, meets intelligence and security officials
- 68696 Views UAE set to amend law granting citizenship to expats with certain criteria: Report
- 35214 Views Major blast heard in Paris after fighter jet breaks sound barrier
- 24415 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15794 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 15032 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 12923 Views Dubai-based Burj Khalifa builder Arabtec to close down, file for liquidation: Sources