As research labs across the world rush to develop vaccine against coronavirus, that the World Health Organization has “pandemic potential” and Israel research institute has claimed a breakthrough, according to the Israeli website Grapevine, which focuses on innovation in Israel.
Vaccine against coronavirus: Israeli research lab claims breakthrough
David Zigdon, CEO the MIGAL Research Institute, poses for a picture in Kiryat Shmona in the upper Galilee in northern Israel on February 27, 2020. (AFP)
Al Arabiya English
- 9220 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3610 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3161 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 1271 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 929 Views Coronavirus: UAE central bank increases economic stimulus to $69 billion
- 905 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 125143 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 67788 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44706 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34113 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30809 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21052 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus