In light of the stability witnessed by Egypt’s most popular tourist destinations, and the strategy adopted by both the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism and the Egyptian Tourism Authority in their “Wahashtouna” campaign, the country has seen a significant rise in the number of incoming tourists.
Saudi tourists to Egypt skyrocket 98% in 10 months
The diversity of Egyptian tourist sub-destinations cater to different tourist needs. (Shutterstock)
Saudi Gazette, Riyadh
- 47330 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 5518 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 4980 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total including 25 deaths
- 2041 Views Coronavirus: Ultra-orthodox Jews cough on Israeli police, calling them 'Nazis'
- 1989 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1575 Views Coronavirus: Latest Iran officials to become infected or die
- 358552 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 121929 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 52518 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44523 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34027 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30231 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina