The team behind the NEOM mega-city project in Saudi Arabia said they have begun environmental, archaeological and geological surveys to ensure successful and sustainable execution of future constructions.
Saudi NEOM begins environmental, geological surveys for future constructions
NEOM was born from the ambition of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030 to see the country develop into a pioneering and thriving model of excellence in various and important areas of life.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 4724 Views Coronavirus: US welcomes WHO inquiry into COVID-19 origins in China
- 2157 Views Coronavirus: Iran says can’t afford economy shutdown as COVID-19 outbreak worsens
- 2018 Views Coronavirus: UAE adjusts expiry extensions, fine collection rules for visas, ID cards
- 1524 Views Pakistan drug lord Uzair Jan Baloch confesses to spying for Iran: Report
- 666 Views Dubai’s Emirates airline to cut up to 9,000 jobs amid coronavirus: Report
- 638 Views Coronavirus: Bill Gates calls for COVID-19 drugs, vaccine to go to countries in need
- 69515 Views Lebanon’s PM Diab sues AUB for $1 mln, asks for overseas payment
- 37122 Views Coronavirus risk: Bars, music concerts, sports, religious services are highest danger
- 36966 Views Coronavirus outbreak in Saudi Arabia ranks at high risk: Experts’ COVID-19 map
- 33213 Views Saudi Arabia’s Al Ahsa records world’s highest temperature this season
- 17377 Views Coronavirus: Natural herd immunity ‘unethical’ and ‘unachievable,’ says Lancet study
- 9047 Views Coronavirus: Emirates makes negative COVID-19 test necessary on some flights to Dubai