The story went viral; within weeks the Pan Arabia Enquirer had 500,000 hits, while even a few members of the Emirates cabin crew were fooled by a news article that stated the Dubai-based airline would introduce shisha lounges onboard its A380 fleet.
Emirates serving in-flight shisha turns out to be a spoof
A hoax picture that served as the headline image for a Pan Arabia Enquirer story about Emirates airline serving shisha aboard their A380s. (Photo courtesy: Pan Arabia Enquirer)
- 310571 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 29525 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 22095 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 14516 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia orders Jeddah lockdown, enforces earlier curfew
- 12512 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 8796 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 437231 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 310573 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120160 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91953 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 43493 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 35160 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators