Perhaps you have not noticed, but the social network Facebook has changed its logo, for the first time since its creation in 2005.
Facebook changes its logo: Any idea how?
The new look logo was designed to ‘reflect where the company is now and where it’s headed’, the report added – citing a Facebook spokesperson
Al Arabiya News
- 5861 Views Coronavirus: Dubai's latest COVID-19 rules for weddings, restaurants, gyms, concerts
- 4864 Views Coronavirus: UAE cases continue to increase with 3,566 new COVID-19 infections
- 3778 Views Arab Coalition intercepts missile, drone attack targeting Saudi Arabia’s Riyadh
- 2622 Views New UK variant of COVID-19 may carry higher risk of death, says PM Johnson
- 2032 Views Dubai in talks with Denmark after suspension of flights due to COVID-19 test concerns
- 2013 Views UAE confirms signing $23 bln deal to buy F-35 jets, drones from US
- 21485 Views Coronavirus: Doctor in Saudi Arabia leaves hospital after battling virus for 139 days
- 19118 Views Coronavirus: Number of new UAE COVID-19 cases reaches record high
- 16750 Views Airstrikes pound Iran-backed militias south of Iraq’s Baghdad: Reports
- 10737 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders hospitals to cancel surgeries amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- 7975 Views Coronavirus: Dubai suspends live entertainment permits as COVID-19 cases surge
- 7715 Views Dubai to test launch iconic London Taxi vehicles using hybrid cabs