Facebook has activated its ‘safety check’ feature for Taiwan that allows users to let their friends and loved ones know they're safe after a 6.4-magnitude earthquake hit southern Taiwan early on Saturday.
Facebook activates ‘safety check’ for Taiwan
Rescue teams continue to search for the missing in a collapsed building, after an early morning earthquake in Tainan, Taiwan, Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016. (AP)
Staff write, Al Arabiya English
- 8784 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3475 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 2971 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1913 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 653 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 616 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 123975 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 65330 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44613 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34083 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30606 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21011 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus