A Saudi woman lawyer, who released a smartphone app three months ago to educate and help women in her country know their legal rights, said now the app has 50,000 subscribers.
Saudi lawyer’s ‘know your rights’ app for women gets 50,000 subscribers
Nasreen Alissa launched her free app ‘Know Your Rights’ after discovering that women do not know their ‘basic rights’. (Supplied)
- 8586 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3259 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 2742 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1637 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 1134 Views Coronavirus: Dubai to halt tram, metro services from Sunday
- 518 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 122883 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 62941 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44573 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34075 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30516 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 20999 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus