Twitter has apologized for suspending a number of accounts critical of China, days before the politically sensitive 30th anniversary of the Tiananmen Square crackdown.
Twitter apologizes for suspending accounts critical of China
Hundreds of Twitter accounts critical of Communist Party from “inside and outside” China were suspended last week. (AFP)
- 11977 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 10020 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities
- 2515 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 2379 Views Iran has blamed US, Israel, Jews for coronavirus: Report
- 2096 Views Coronavirus: Men in lockdown shave their heads in new trend
- 1954 Views Coronavirus: Countries begin hijacking medical goods over supply shortage fears
- 128085 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 70482 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31110 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21115 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus
- 14429 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 110 new cases, with two new deaths
- 14001 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut