Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey said Tuesday he was committing $1 billion of his personal fortune to coronavirus relief through his philanthropic fund.
Twitter’s Jack Dorsey pledges $1 bln for coronavirus relief effort
In this file photo taken on November 12, 2018 Twitter CEO and co-founder Jack Dorsey gestures while interacting with students at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in New Delhi. (AFP)
- 7148 Views Israel sending weapons to Azerbaijan as fight with Armenia rages on: Sources
- 4989 Views Coronavirus: Massive COVID-19 study in India finds children are superspreaders
- 2436 Views Lebanon’s Berri says framework agreed for Israel border talks
- 1412 Views Head of Israel’s Mossad visits Bahrain, meets intelligence and security officials
- 1312 Views Three Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani shelling near Kashmir
- 1133 Views All 27 American ISIS supporters held by Kurds back in US custody
- 68586 Views UAE set to amend law granting citizenship to expats with certain criteria: Report
- 35214 Views Major blast heard in Paris after fighter jet breaks sound barrier
- 24415 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15794 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 15032 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 12885 Views Dubai-based Burj Khalifa builder Arabtec to close down, file for liquidation: Sources