Yemeni authorities have prevented a local newspaper linked to southern separatists from being printed at a government-owned press in Aden, editors said on Sunday, in a move that led to a protest in the port city.
Yemen stops printing leading southern opposition newspaper
Pictured: A screengrab of Yemen's Aden al-Ghad website.
- 2050 Views Turkey’s Erdogan may be seriously pursuing his nuclear ambitions: Expert
- 2025 Views Explosion heard in western Tehran: Iran state media
- 1197 Views US court orders Iran to pay $879 mln to Saudi Arabia's Khobar bombing survivors
- 990 Views Iran executes man for drinking alcohol: Rights group
- 772 Views Watch: UN security removes Iranian ambassador's photo of Qassem Soleimani
- 521 Views Pakistan drug lord Uzair Jan Baloch confesses to spying for Iran: Report
- 68777 Views Lebanon’s PM Diab sues AUB for $1 mln, asks for overseas payment
- 36898 Views Coronavirus risk: Bars, music concerts, sports, religious services are highest danger
- 36858 Views Coronavirus outbreak in Saudi Arabia ranks at high risk: Experts’ COVID-19 map
- 30894 Views Saudi Arabia’s Al Ahsa records world’s highest temperature this season
- 13831 Views Coronavirus: Natural herd immunity ‘unethical’ and ‘unachievable,’ says Lancet study
- 8817 Views Coronavirus: Emirates makes negative COVID-19 test necessary on some flights to Dubai