Iran is not considering a prisoner exchange with the United States, a senior official said on Tuesday, ahead of an expected verdict for an Iranian-American journalist held in Tehran for more than a year.
Iran denies plans to swap prisoners with the U.S.
Jason Rezaian, Tehran bureau chief for the Washington Post, was arrested in July 2014. (File: AFP)
- 3150 Views Israeli strikes kill 19 Iran-backed fighters in Syria: Monitor
- 3062 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 1,305 new COVID-19 cases, one death, over 136,000 tests
- 1285 Views France will arrange aid conference for Lebanon by video in December
- 992 Views Greek FM Nikos Dendias: Turkey has gone too far, behavior unacceptable
- 659 Views Culled minks rise from mass grave in Denmark
- 524 Views Coronavirus: Italy reports 29,003 new COVID-19 cases, 822 deaths
- 20330 Views UAE-Israel: Nobel Peace Prize nominations for Abu Dhabi Crown Prince, Netanyahu
- 15693 Views King Salman, Turkey’s Erdogan discuss G20 summit and bilateral relations
- 12178 Views Turkey's Erdogan preparing for worst during 4 years of US incoming president Biden
- 8436 Views Saudi FM denies Netanyahu NEOM visit: ‘There were no Israelis present’
- 7545 Views US President Trump tells G20 he looks forward to working with them ‘for a long time’
- 6446 Views Saudi Arabia cracks down on abuse against women with prison term, up to $13,332 fine