An American NGO defending journalists targeted South African radical leftist opposition leader Julius Malema on Saturday after he tweeted the personal phone number of a reporter who has since received a flood of threats.
South African opposition figure draws fire for journalist tweet
Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) leader Julius Malema delivers the party's 2019 Election Manifesto at the Giant Stadium in Pretoria. (AFP)
- 11977 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 10017 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities
- 2514 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 2378 Views Iran has blamed US, Israel, Jews for coronavirus: Report
- 2093 Views Coronavirus: Men in lockdown shave their heads in new trend
- 1953 Views Coronavirus: Countries begin hijacking medical goods over supply shortage fears
- 128085 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 70482 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31110 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21115 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus
- 14429 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 110 new cases, with two new deaths
- 14001 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut