Sudanese authorities have revoked the press accreditation of Al Arabiya’s Khartoum correspondent Saad el-Din Hassan.
Sudanese authorities revoke Al Arabiya correspondent’s press accreditation
Sudanese officials initially detained then released Al Arabiya Hassan earlier this month after he was summoned for questioning following his reporting of the recent protests.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 12146 Views Major blast heard in Paris after fighter jet breaks sound barrier
- 7609 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 4863 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3370 Views Kuwait’s new Emir Sheikh Nawaf al-Sabah takes oath at the National Assembly
- 3254 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 2475 Views Biden uses Arabic phrase ‘inshallah’ in debate with Trump, causing social media storm
- 36499 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 23526 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15484 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14930 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7999 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7955 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says