More than 682,000 Saudi women job seekers have refused to accept private sector employment offered to them by the Labor Ministry’s Hafiz unemployment assistance program, local daily Al-Madina reported on Monday.
More than 682,000 Saudi women say no to private sector jobs
A government report said 417,000 women preferred to have jobs in education while 265,000 of them said they would like to have government jobs. (Shutterstock)
The Saudi Gazette, Jeddah
- 8683 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3376 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 2847 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1792 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 1190 Views Coronavirus: Dubai to halt tram, metro services from Sunday
- 1056 Views Coronavirus: Dubai’s malls turn into fulfillment centers as online shopping explodes
- 123215 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 64549 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44587 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34078 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30553 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21003 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus