As violence sweeps Iraq and militants seize control of large swathes of the country, a Shiite Ba’ath party representative spoke to Al Arabiya News Channel about his opposition to Shiite Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.
Shiite Ba’ath party member stands against Maliki as Iraq crisis continues
Khodeir Morshedi shed light on his involvement in the opposition activities of the Ba’ath Party. (Al Arabiya)
Al Arabiya News
- 5282 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 3666 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3585 Views Kuwait gov’t spokesman: Information comes from official sources, not social media
- 3147 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2639 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 2565 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 36381 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22854 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15324 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14868 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7971 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7905 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says