Retired Brazilian football player Pele stated that Algeria’s football team has the potential to surprise observers during its World Cup 2014 run, Deutche Presse-Agentur reported on Wednesday.
Pele: Algeria’s football team can ‘surprise’ people
Retired football legend Pele is optimistic about the potential of Algeria's national football team during their participation in the 2014 World Cup. (File photo: Reuters)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya News
- 6854 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 5492 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 4174 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3410 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2969 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 1428 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 36423 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 23176 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15401 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14892 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7983 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7936 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says