The Chairman of Saudi Arabia’s General Sport Authority (GSA), Turki al-Sheikh, signed an exclusive 10-year contract with the WWE to hold wrestling competitions in the kingdom.
Saudi Arabia signs 10-year contract with WWE
The deal comes in light of the kingdom and GSA’s efforts to increase sports initiatives and events. (Twitter)
Staff Writer, Al Arabiya English
- 7146 Views Israel sending weapons to Azerbaijan as fight with Armenia rages on: Sources
- 4987 Views Coronavirus: Massive COVID-19 study in India finds children are superspreaders
- 2436 Views Lebanon’s Berri says framework agreed for Israel border talks
- 1410 Views Head of Israel’s Mossad visits Bahrain, meets intelligence and security officials
- 1312 Views Three Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani shelling near Kashmir
- 1133 Views All 27 American ISIS supporters held by Kurds back in US custody
- 68699 Views UAE set to amend law granting citizenship to expats with certain criteria: Report
- 35214 Views Major blast heard in Paris after fighter jet breaks sound barrier
- 24415 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15794 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 15032 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 12924 Views Dubai-based Burj Khalifa builder Arabtec to close down, file for liquidation: Sources